Today, the global business generator and you will early-stage VC Antler have established an injection of €1.twenty six billion to the their first batch out of Western european startups into the Stockholm, Sweden.
Centered within the 2017, Antler’s purpose is to create hundreds of technical businesses all over the world by choosing the earth’s zdarma jeden z rodiДЌЕЇ datovГЎnГ most wise and you can calculated some body, helping him or her choose the best co-inventor, and you can hooking up them to a leading level network out of advisers and you may positives internationally. It might be powering a lot more apps in London area, Amsterdam, Quarterly report, East Africa and you can New york city this year.
The fresh new startups are profiled period an over-all list of sectors, of spacetech so you can drones to help you AI so you’re able to babytech. Below are small descriptions of your own startups which were selected because of the Antler – almost all located in Stockholm, and all them dependent within the past season:
Because lauching the basic system when you look at the Singapore from inside the 2018, Antler has generated forty-five the fresh new technology businesses in a variety of markets
- Bookself is a social freemium reading app for Gen Z. In China, 200 million people consume books on social reading apps, which allow them to discuss their reads and discover new books based on what friends, influencers and authors recommend. Just founded in 2019 and based in Stockholm, Bookself is bringing social reading to the West, targeting Gen Z readers with its social, freemium eBook and audiobook platform.
Since lauching its first program in Singapore in the 2018, Antler has generated forty five the fresh new tech organizations in various marketplaces
- ami Research enables companies to make data-driven selections of professional models for use in paigns. It optimises conversions and click-through rate by leveraging data and machine learning on a global database of models. With computer vision, ami Lab unveils key facial features and matches companies with models based on campaign objectives and audiences.
Due to the fact lauching the first system inside the Singapore in the 2018, Antler has created 45 the brand new tech businesses in various marketplaces
- Astrid Crazy is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer outdoor fashion company for women, by women. It fills the white space in the female outdoor clothing market, selling products via a unique “online outdoor platform” allowing for a data-driven approach to operations. The brand has already generated traction on social media and in press and currently has over 1,500 customers on its waitlist.
Since lauching their very first program within the Singapore inside the 2018, Antler has generated 45 the fresh technical companies in various markets
- SkyQraft has developed a drone-powered infrastructure inspection service to identify risks to power lines and prevent blackouts and fires. It was developed in Stockholm in reaction to climate change causing more forest fires in Sweden’s countryside. SkyQraft is cheaper and safer than current procedures – because it’s drones can be managed remotely, inspections can take place more frequently meaning that infrastructure inspection can prevent more accidents from taking place.
- Shamba enables precision distributed farming in Africa with a goal to optimise farming productivity. Shamba’s first application guides, tracks and coordinates the yields of poultry farmers, working to optimise productivity. It launched in Kenya with 5 poultry farmers, 5 feedmillers and a distribution agreement with Coopers Kenya. It has additional agreements with Sigma Feeds, and Bioproton Europe.
Since the lauching the basic system inside Singapore inside 2018, Antler has created forty five the tech organizations in several marketplace
- Over is a mobile marketplace for home improvement and repair services, replacing inconvenient home visits with video calls for quotes. Vetted service providers and mutual ratings eliminates uncertainty for users and a built-in communication platform gathers all necessary information in one place.
- Pandeta combines non-traditional data, machine learning and GIS mapping to provide unparalleled insight into the world of real estate, allowing investors and developers to make faster decisions on market opportunities. The Pandeta Explore feature allows users to analyse the changing dynamics of any location at speed and its AI-enabled Spatial Recommender System churns through hundreds of hyperlocal features to quickly identify high-potential locations, generating better ROI.
Since lauching its first system inside Singapore for the 2018, Antler has generated 45 brand new technology enterprises in several opportunities
- Grogro offers parents a fresh, organic and nutrient-dense alternative to today’s baby food, reshaping the future of the category. Grogro products contain premium organic ingredients packed together using innovative high-pressure technology, keeping nutrients and taste intact. Grogro is also gluten and milk free.
As the lauching the very first program in the Singapore in the 2018, Antler has created 45 the new technical organizations in several industries
- EqualityCheck is a platform for crowdsourced employee review platform about organisations’ equality that seeks to create a better workplace for everyone through increased transparency and accountability. The platform gives job seekers insight into opportunities for advancement and growth regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or age in individual companies. It enables people to help each other avoid pitfalls and showcases companies that are truly great places to work, regardless of background.